Monday, June 25, 2012

Oh, My Goodness!!!!!

I cannot believe that June is here already and almost gone! The 4th of July is right around the corner. What I really can't belive is that I haven't uploaded anything to this blog in that amount of time....YIKES!
I went to a scrapbooking weekend in the middle of Jan. and finished a few LO's. TFL
The first 2 LO's were for a monthly telephone scraplift.

We spent some time down in Florida with Stephen's Mom and Dad after their anniversary celebration. We took all the kiddos to the waterpark at Sea World. (Aquatica)

I used my new summer fun cartridge for my Slice. I had fun piecing the pail, beach ball and the flip flops together. :)

 This one is definitely my favorite. Although the background is a much brighter green, I love the feel of this LO with the popped up paper strips and fluffy flower.

1 comment: