Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy Be*lated New Year!!!!!

The month of December went by in a huge blur.........

Can't believe that the New Year is Here!! I am now ready to get back to my normal routine and my resolution for the year is entangled in a focus word:




Completion




I have so many projects and visions for myself personally as well as our home. I want to make a list and check them off as completed! That will be my task throughout the year to complete what I have started and envisioned.


O.k. now that I have put that in writing, I can check off my 1st thing on my list!!!


(1st blog entry of the year) Wish me luck on my year of completion.......what would be your word for the year?


1 comment:

  1. Don't know why this didn't come up in my reader but glad I popped over. FOCUS is my word for this year - for similar reasons :)

    Hope you manage to complete your list and have a wonderful year.

    ReplyDelete