Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More Load Layouts.....

Used my last year Halloween paper finally!!!! The large pic is of the neighborhood kiddos who all went trick-or-treating together. The guys take the kiddos and the women get to stay and chat and hand out candy "for the neighborhood" at one driveway.
After we all got done, we realized that we locked ourselves out of our house.....SOOOO the whole neighborhood tried to break into our house while the girls sat and ate candy!!! Luckily I had the windows open during the day and didn't shut one all the way. We only had to cut a little hole in the screen to get the screen off the window. The girls thought it was a riot to get lifted through the window and go un-lock the door! Silly DH!!!

This is a LO I did for the BPM Guest DT call for November. I added inked edges after I took the picture and it looks more finished! I started with the monthly sketch but made it more abstract.



No comments:

Post a Comment