Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Back to the LOAD....

Here are some projects that I did for the CMD Fall into Fall Crop....
This 1st LO was for a challenge to use fall colors to scrap non-fall pics. We definitely had a non-fall like couple of days last week. We got SNOW!!!! Jordan said, "Yay, No more bugs." Jaclyn said, "We didn't even have fall yet!" This week has been better but it still has been on the cold side.
I made this for a bonus challenge. Used my slice to cut the scalloped circles and put them together for an easy Thanksgiving decoration!
This was for a challenge to put fringe on a card. Used the Crate pp in the CMD Oct. kit.


I completed these for a treat box or bag challenge. The two on the left are gifts for my god-daughters, but the canister is an altered cornmeal can. I'm going to fill it with treats for J and Jo's teachers.




No comments:

Post a Comment