Saturday, April 3, 2010

Crop LO's

Here are some LO's (that I actually posted during the crop).
The first two are from the girls' trip to the A'maze'n Farmyard at the end of the school year in 2009. These next two LO's are from our day trip to Itasca State Park....where the Mississippi River begins. (2008)
This LO is about when the girls were "pretending" to make cookies like Mommy, while we were getting ready for company at Thanksgiving time. (2006)Here is a LO about the food we ate in Belize. We loved the spicy Habenero sauce....we even brought some home. While I was cleaning cupboards, I found a bottle of it that we had gotten a couple of years ago!!!! Guess we liked it then, too!!! I had a lot of fun working on the challenges from the crop...I won 4 of the drawings held for the crop. I was pretty excited and THANKS to Serendipity Scrapbooks and their DT for putting on such a great crop!






4 comments:

  1. Great LOs and congratulations on winning the drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts!!!
    Yea on the drawings!
    I love the title on the farm layout... it really pops off the page with the black shadow under it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, these are gorgeous layouts! I tagged you in a blog chain, you can check out the deets on my blog if you want to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hot sauce comment made me smile. Fun to see your work - I like the button flowers and on the journaling card. Give s a nice texture.

    ReplyDelete