Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Load....#5-#10

After the afternoon at the beach, the girls and I went down the waterslide!!!! I have some hidden journaling behind the ribbon pull-out.
We took a boat ride to the island for a picnic lunch before we went to the beach.

We were at Half Moon Cay, Bahamas .....our first stop on the cruise.


I'm using this LO for the 'cover' of our vacation album.....also Aleta's Ad challenge on the OSU board.


This is the inside of a fall mini-album......which is a gift for a special someone!!!!!





Here is the cover.







I made 4 cards using 4 products (4 x 4 challenge on the Personal Scrapper Board)


I used chipboard, brads, paper, and velvet ric rac. This is also for the chipboard card challenge.




1 comment:

  1. Great LO's! I especially like the slippery slide paper. And your cover for your album is awesome.

    ReplyDelete